March 10, 2011

The Real Deal

I'm gonna get out two posts in one day! The steam is rolling... Wanted to add that one of my main purposes for this blog is to find like-minded readers/bloggers who have similar interests or great ideas on just about... everything! I am currently discovering/embarking on:

1) Eating more natural, farm-fresh, simple ingredient foods
2) Parenting (we have a little one on the way due 10/11/11)!
3) Building a godly foundation for marriage and the home
4) Living simple/Living on less... getting out of debt!
5) Finding new interests, enriching life

Above all, I am keeping myself accountable in all these areas—keeping my life and myself centered on Christ and what the Bible says about holy living. No unwholesome talk or tearing down. I value everyone's opinions, but will measure all things against the greatest standard. Life is a journey and there are so many good people to share it with. So, let the blogging commence! Comments, please :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love this, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, my first comment! Thank you! Hope you're doing well friend :) I wish we could visit...

    ReplyDelete