January 11, 2012

FREE 8 Weeks to Real Foods

Be challenged and adventurous!
Go to Vintage Remedies and sign up for 8 Weeks to Real Foods!

I LOVE free things, especially things that are useful. So, I am passing on a link that I found from blogger Lindsay at Passionate Homemaking. It is a FREE 8 week guide to eating real foods. Once you sign up for their emails, you will receive 8 PDF's that introduce you to new foods, while helping you eliminate unhealthy items from your pantry... one week at a time!

I am by no means an expert in this. In fact, I am trying some of these things for the first time ever! So, this is more of an encouragement for myself to really try and give an honest look at my personal diet habits... in hopes of creating a healthy lifestyle for myself and my family.

3 comments:

  1. What a greatidead. Thank you for the link. off to check it out.
    dannelle@nestenterprises
    ps. congrats on your new little man, he's just devine

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... just read my comment back. clearly i should not type with a babe in my arms!

    ReplyDelete